Terms & Conditions
1. This site is established in accordance with the laws of the UK and the terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK. Should any dispute arise from your use of the site or any of the information on it, you agree to allow such dispute to be heard in the UK Courts.
2. The material contained on this site is not intended to provide nor does it constitute legal or any other advice on any particular matter and is provided for general information purposes only. No reader should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any material contained on this website without seeking appropriate professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances and issues.
3. While Raise has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all of the information on the site is accurate at the time of inclusion, we do not represent that this is the case and it should not be relied upon as such. This website is available to all users without any representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Raise make no representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the materials on this website or any content of, or information on, any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise through this website or from which this website is referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise (“Third Party Site”). Raise does not endorse or approve the content of any Third Party Site, nor will Raise have any liability in connection with any Third Party Site.
4. Neither Raise nor any of its officers, associates, consultants, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of the materials, facilities and services offered through this website, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of Third Parties.
5. Raise reserve the right to change the content, presentation, performance, user facilities and availability of any part of this website at its sole discretion, including these terms and conditions of use and you should check these terms and conditions of use regularly for any changes.
6. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos contained on this website belong to their respective owners.
7. Copyright on the site and the information set out on it belongs to Raise and may not be copied, transmitted or reproduced without the prior consent of Raise. The information, content, graphics, text, sounds, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks, tradenames and logos (“the Materials”) contained on this website are protected by copyright, trademark, database right, and other intellectual property laws, under national laws and international treaties. You are granted a limited licence solely for your own personal non commercial use to refer to, bookmark or a point to any page within this website, and to download the Materials contained on this website to a single personal computer, and to print a single hard copy of the Materials contained on this website for your own personal reference, provided however that all copyright, trademark and other propriety notices are left intact. The grant of this limited licence is conditional on your agreement to, and compliance with, all of these terms and conditions of use. Any other use of the Materials on this website, including any form of copying or reproduction, modification, distribution, republication, extraction, reutilisation, incorporation or integration with other Materials or works or redelivery using framing technology, without the prior written permission of Raise is strictly prohibited and is in violation of the propriety rights of Raise.
8. Risks: You acknowledge that there are certain risks inherent to the use of www.raisebakery.com and www.raisebakery.com. These include, but are not limited to disclosure of confidential information (including personal details) the improper operation of the website and the risk that third parties directly or impersonating themselves as someone they are not, will contact you or attempt to contact you as a result of Raises websites provision of and/or your use of this website. If you publish personal information there is a possibility that third parties could harass you, attempt to contact you and try to harm you. Therefore it is important that you carefully consider before disclosing and publishing personal information that you understand that any such disclosure and publishing are made by you at your own risk. Due to the nature of the internet, computers, data flow and other technical and economical practicalities, this website (as with most websites) is vulnerable to various security issues and hence should be considered unsecured. By using www.raisebakery.com and www.raise.co.uk and the internet in general you may be subject to various risks, including among others, eavesdropping, spoofing, forgery, spamming, imposturing, tampering, harassment, fraud, electronic trespassing, hacking, nuking, system contamination, including without limitation, viruses, worms, trojan horses, causing unauthorised, damaging or harmful access and/or retrieval of information and data on your computer and other forms of activity which may be considered unlawful.